BrandExtract Wins Gold and Silver at 2014 American Advertising Awards
February 14, 2014
HOUSTON, February 14, 2014 - BrandExtract attended the 2014 American Advertising (ADDY®) Awards Thursday night, in which six of the firm’s entries earned recognition.
BrandExtract received a Gold ADDY® for the new San Jacinto Battle Monument and Museum website and a Silver ADDY® for the redesigned CompleteRx website. An additional four BrandExtract submissions were awarded Citations of Excellence. See the full list of awards and citations below.
“We’re very fortunate to have great clients and a talented team that does great work,” said Bo Bothe, President and CEO of BrandExtract. “It’s an exciting time for BE and it’s an honor to be recognized for our work.”
The 52nd annual ADDY® awards were presented by AAF-Houston through its affiliation with the American Advertising Federation (AAF). Local Gold and Silver winners are eligible to enter the district and national ADDY® competitions, the judging for which is scheduled to begin in April.
“It’s great to be honored among our peers for the work we do,” Bothe added. “I’d like to congratulate the Houston creative community on jobs well done.”
Founded in 1911, AAF-Houston is one of the city’s oldest service organizations. With more than 500 active members, the group encompasses various disciplines in the advertising, marketing and communications industries.
Full list of BrandExtract 2014 ADDY® Awards:
- Employer Flexible Website, Citation of Excellence, Digital Advertising – Websites, B-to-B Services
- San Jacinto Museum of History Website, Gold ADDY®, Advertising for the Arts & Sciences – Digital Advertising
- CompleteRx Website, Silver ADDY®, Digital Advertising – Websites, B-to-B Services
- CompleteRx Video, Citation of Excellence, Digital Advertising – Video – Branded Content, more than 60 seconds
- Millar 3-Screen Video, Citation of Excellence, Digital Advertising – Video – Branded Content, more than 60 seconds
- Millar Logo, Citation of Excellence, Elements of Advertising – Visual – Logo
RETURN TO ALL NEWS