BrandExtract was recognized for excellence in marketing, website design, social communications, and podcasting at the 16th annual W3 Awards. This year, the BE team brought home not one, not two, but 10 awards.
BrandExtract received three Gold Awards (awarded to less than 10% of all entries) for the following projects.
- Skyward Specialty Insurance - General Websites, Website Redesign for Websites
- BrandExtract Website Redesign - General Websites, Branding for Websites
- BE 2020 Holiday Card - Branded Content, B2B for Marketing
BrandExtract received seven W3 Silver Awards in several categories for the following projects:
- BE 2020 Holiday Card - General Marketing, Website/Microsite for Marketing
- BrandExtract Website Redesign - General Websites, Marketing for Websites
- BrandExtract Website Redesign - General Websites, Consulting for Websites
- BE 15th Anniversary Microsite - General Marketing, Website/Microsite for Marketing
- BrandExtract Instagram - Social Content & Marketing, Corporate Communications for Social
- Solving for B° Podcast - Podcast Features, Best Series for Podcasts
- Solving for B° Podcast - General Series, Marketing for Podcasts
The W3 Awards honors creative excellence on the web and recognizes the people behind award-winning sites, marketing programs, social content, mobile site/apps, and online video. Winners are selected by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, a judging body of leading, creative professionals.
This year, the W3 Awards received over 3,000 entries from advertising agencies, PR firms, digital agencies, in-house creative professionals, web designers, and graphic designers across the globe.
"Once again, our clients and we are honored to have been selected for our outstanding work," said CEO, Bo Bothe. "I'm always humbled and impressed by the professionalism and talent of our team and the trust our clients put in us for their most critical projects."
About the W3 Awards
The W3 Awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA), an invitation-only body of top-tier media, interactive, advertising and marketing professionals. AIVA members include executives from organizations such as Spotify, Majestyk, Big Spaceship, Tinder, Conde Nast, Disney, Microsoft, Wired, and many others.