Brand Leadership, Expertly Applied°
We are a multi-disciplined group of experts building brands that resonate. Whether you're looking to overcome a marketing challenge or maximize a business opportunity, we help create, transform or grow your brand – and bottom line.
BrandExtract at a glance
- Branding company born out of the 2005 merger of Fisher Creative (1994) and Kern Design (2003)
- Acquired leading web development company Bravo Zulu in 2006
- Developed industry standard SAM Content Management System (CMS), employing a stable platform for more reliable web performance
- Recognized in 2013 by the HBJ as one of Houston’s Best Places to Work
- Named by Inc. magazine as one of America's fastest-growing private companies, ranking No. 3518 on the publication's prestigious Inc. 5000 list.
- Acquired Shable & Associates in 2015
We are a strategic branding company.
We are built to do this. Our agency is composed of brand loyalists, devotees and creative fanatics who work every day to help our clients create, transform and grow. It is our calling to guide growing companies and inspire belief in their brands. We help them determine who they are and what they can honestly promise and deliver to their customers. Over the years, we've applied our passion in many sectors, including education, energy, healthcare, legal, manufacturing, not-for-profit, professional services, retail and technology.
It's a beautiful blend of art and science, experience and curiosity. We connect the dots. We start by looking at your company from many customer brand touchpoints. We use market research, data science, strategy, change management, customer journey mapping, UX, IA, design, marketing innovation and advertising to grow the brand. When it comes to building your brand and earning your trust...We're all in.
Your Passionate Advocates°
BrandExtract Receives Four ANA Lantern Award Nominations
We Teamed Up With Project C.U.R.E to Impact International and Local Communities
We Joined the Fight Against Hunger at the Houston Food Bank
BrandExtract Develops Crestwood's Corporate Sustainability Report