75% of AMA Crystal Award Submissions Advance to Finals for BrandExtract
May 04, 2017
BrandExtract is honored to be one of 336 finalist entries representing more than 120 Houston companies in the AMA Houston 2017 Crystal Awards. The Crystal Awards is one of Houston’s largest marketing events, and recognizes companies for being leaders in strategy, innovation and creativity.
These are our entries that were chosen as finalists, grouped by category:
Our main objectives for Transocean’s rebrand were:
- Define and articulate Transocean’s brand position
- Increase employee understanding of the company vision and turn them into brand advocates
- Increase leadership visibility and communicate executive team's corporate strategy
- Generate interest with customers and prospects
Transocean’s corporate rebranding initiative involved employees across the company and included participation from customers. The process generated significant interest, as employees felt a part of a positive movement and customers experienced a peek into the new vision.
Website: Business-to-Business: Agency
FW Cook deserved a website that reflected its market-leading position that demonstrated the firm’s expertise and accurately communicated their services. Keeping their business goals in mind, we wanted to highlight FW Cook’s next consultant tier to prepare for the transition from senior consultants, expand the audience to include management and focus on recruiting efforts on the website. To show the impact of FW Cook’s new digital experience, we compared website metrics from 6 months prior to the website launch to 6 months after the launch. Here’s what we discovered:
- Increase in total sessions by 65%
- Increase in organic search traffic by 101%
- Increase in session duration by 59%
- Increase in views to Careers section by 86%
ABS Group of Companies, a leading technical services provider, wanted to boost its reputation as a total solutions partner and increase consistency between online messages and offline sales and marketing efforts. ABS Group wanted to transform its website into an effective business driver that engages leads and highlights the company’s core strengths, particularly within an unpredictable economic environment. Since its launch in March 2016, the ABS Group website has already seen dramatic increases in key metrics, verifying improvements in the brand’s digital visibility as well as user engagement on-site. Here are the notable qualitative and quantitative metrics:
- Business leads tripled within the first six months of the site launch
- Has allowed the marketing team to be completely self-sufficient in managing the site. Marketing managers around the world are able to upload content within the brand standards.
- Increase in total sessions by 6.85%
- Increase in pages per session by 51%
- Increase in session duration by 153%
“The site is the very definition of a content hub, and the Knowledge Center is the most important section on the site for improving our business leads growth.” -Andy Hilditch, Director of Marketing and Communications for ABS Group
Congratulations to ABS Group, FW Cook and Transocean for being named Crystal award finalists! The winners will be announced at the Crystal Awards Gala on Thursday, May 11.
RETURN TO ALL NEWS